site ad

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My View of Possible World War Three to Come

My View of Possible World War Three to Come

I was reading some books in the past about capitalist and karl marx topics. Then I realize that world event in the past is the result of a faulty social system that is eating other subsystem. If their would be a world crisis(financial) you will see in the news few months or years after the crisis that their will be war that is going to happen or happening on the other part of the world. To the people watching the news we simply say that the war happened because of their leader and political system. All I can say is that they were simply invaded for the following reasons.

Read more: http://socyberty.com/history/my-view-of-possible-world-war-three-to-come/#ixzz1yPznze36

No comments: