|Changes At:||Glast Heim|
|Number of Skills:||11|
|Total Skill Points:||75|
|Total Quest Skills:||0|
Dragon Breath Build
- Clashing Spiral damage easily equals or better Hundred Spears damage.
- Players who proceed to Rune Knight without Transcend Character, Hundred Spears is a priority.
- (1) attain high ASPD with Twohand Quicken/Frenzy (Sidenote: Mace has highest ASPD with Frenzy) + +
- (2) Parry + Dragon Howling/Dragon Breath + AOE Combo and
- (3) perform Clashing Spiral one-shot wonders; therefore Transcending is mandatory in order to acquire the Lord Knight's Parry, Frenzy andClashing Spiral skills to be most successful in using this build. This build offers a wide variety of options and can be a very fun build to attempt. However, this build calls for great investment item-wise and skill-wise in serious PvP and WOE environment.
- Clashing Spiral
- Bloodlust Penetration Krasnaya of Elimination ( , , )
- Quadruple Crucial ( )
- Storm-Bringer's Explosive ( and )
- No more than 1 skill point in Cavalier Mastery
- Max Clashing Spiral, Dragon Breath, Frenzy, Aura Blade, Parry, Enchant Blade, Two-Handed Sword Mastery.
- There is also suggestion to Max Endure to use in place of Spear Dynamo for mobbing due to lower MaxHP. However, Endure has a long skill delay, while Spear Dynamo has zero skill delay; MAX either Endure for MDEF or Bowling Bash for knock back/AOE mobbing prior to mastering Ignition Break.
- Up to 15 Skill Points may be "wasted" in Spear Mastery, Pierce and Spear Stab <- Need to MAX Class 2 Job Level to 70.
|Enchants your weapon with magic, allowing you to deal additional magic damage with your physical attacks..||5||Supportive|
|Slam your weapon into the ground to unleash a shockwave that strikes an opponent at a distance. Has a range of 11 cells.||5||Offensive|
|The damage you receive is amplified and used against the attacker. However, you still receive half of the amplified damage.||10||Active|
|Spear exclusive skill. A skill that strikes a single target rapidly in quick succession to deal high damage.||10||Offensive|
|Creates a huge pressure that throws enemies away. There is a chance to inflict Fear status on those affected.||5||Offensive|
|The rune knight makes their weapon incredibly hot, triggering an explosion that deals damage to all targets nearby. Targets closer to the player receive higher damage.||5||Offensive|
|Spear Exclusive Skill. The rune knight strikes a target from far away, pulling that target towards the user.||5||Offensive|
|Allows the user to use a dragon mount. Increasing the skill level recovers your lost attack speed when using the mount, and also slightly increases the damage of Dragon Breath.||5||Passive|
|Causes the dragon to breath incredibly hot fire, with a chance to cause burning which deals damage over time.||10||Offensive|
|The dragon lets out a terrible howl, causing Fear status to those within range.||5||Active|
|Allows the Rune Knight to craft Runes.||10||Passive|